- 8 tblsp. butter
- 16 oz. brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 tblsp. vanilla
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 6 oz. semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs and butter together and add sugar. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in vanilla. Fold in nuts, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Bake in greased and floured 9x13 pan for 25 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool, cut and serve.
- A rich, decadent brownie that is just perfect served with a maple sauce or ice-cream!