Ingredients For HUGE President Donald Trump Chocolate Chip Pie
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 pints heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar (powdered)
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease two 9-inch pie plates; set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Add flour mixture, a little at a time, and mix until fully combined.
- Fold in the 3 cups chocolate chips and, if desired, the walnuts.
- Divide the dough between the prepared pie plates and smooth the tops with a spatula.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until pies are golden and slightly firm to the touch but still soft. If the pies begin to darken too much before they are baked through, cover with foil and continue baking.
- Let pies cool completely on a wire rack.
- While the pies cool, whip the cream until soft peaks form (tips curl).
- Add the confectioners' sugar and whip until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate whipped cream until ready to use.
- Spread the whipped cream over the pies and serve.
Along with several other companies, Donald Trump lauded Deen for her honesty in owning up to her mistake.
"Paula Deen made a big mistake in using a forbidden word but must be given some credit for (sic) admitting her mistake. She will be back!" he tweeted.
Paula Deen HUGE Trump Chocolate Chip Pie is a HUGE thankyou for your support from Paula to Donald Trump.